Tuesday, January 27, 2009

update

I'm planning some amazing blogs, but just wanted to drop a line and say I'm doing well. When you live abroad you just kind of start living your life — work, buying groceries, paying rent. So there isn't a lot of exciting things happening everyday as when you're traveling. That's my excuse for not sending many postcards too, but I did just release a new round to the great wide open (South African mail is notoriously bad so if you don't get one it's probably blowing down some dirt road in Africa.)

Jenna and I are doing well. We'll be back on March 14th and will be having a get together at North Bar (Portland) soon after (details to come!) We just spent the weekend with friends at a swanky little beach house in Hermanus which has some of the most beautiful coastline in the world. I also saw a bunch of Baboons barkin' at each other and a couple of them doing it (steamy pics on the way!)

In other news, I've extended my online social networking circle to include twitter where I can be found under travis-fulton. Tune in for my latest microblogs!

Hope everyone is well in your respective parts of the world.

More soon,

Travis

No comments: