Thursday, September 18, 2008

Made it!

Okay, so I was going to craft a beautiful opener but eff it. I made it! Holy crap that was some serious traveling. The 'puter is about to die, but I wanted to let everyone know I made it and to tell those that know my bad luggage luck that my luggage was marked as dangerous and the airline in Frankfurt is refusing to send it. I think it's because it sat around for 8 hours (the duration of my layover.) Jenna and I (actually Jenna mostly because she is better at this sort of thing) are taking care of it. Hopefully tomorrow on the next flight out of Germany.

It's pouring rain here, good thing I'm used to it and very cold. The flight into Soaf was awesome, there was a lightning storm over Africa (we were flying over the ocean). I'll post a video soon. I also got put into first class because of a mix up with a family, so that worked out great for me. I'll do a more involved description of the wonders of first class next time.

Things are well overall, it's my first day and dealing with little hassles, but Jenna and I still love each other and are glad to be within high-five distance.

Hope you're well.

4 comments:

arrow said...

Awesome dude! I hope you get your bags! xo jp

auntie judy said...

Yeah Travis! "Made it!" were the words I wanted to see. Judy

JESTER said...

oh man trav. some people have all the bad baggage luck. hate to admit it, but it made me laugh. at least you got it back. and remember kids, trust your intuition!

Unknown said...

Glad you made it! good thing you two still have the love factor, sorry bout your undies. you should see a shaman about your luggage mojo, or lack thereof.
love erin